Utilizing the science of Nanotechnology for creating antimicrobial coatings, MicroTizer-19’s suspended ingredients dry to form a safe, nano-scale crystalline barrier between you and the surfaces you touch everyday. This longer-lasting sanitary barrier keeps the virus from attaching to the surface and replicating. Its additional chemistry kills many other bacteria and fungi. Because it uses less chemicals, it's safer for humans and the environment than traditional sanitizers. To learn more, visit our science page.EPA Reg. No. 1839-211-96133
Microtizer-19 (SC-AHD-64) is an EPA registered, one-step, disinfectant, cleaner, deodorizer, mildewcide, fungicide and virucide.
- Kills the following viruses in 5 minutes: Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes simplex Type 1 (ATCC VR-733), Herpes simplex Type 2 (ATCC VR-734), Influenza Virus Type A2 (ATCC VR-544), Pseudorabies Virus (ATCC VR-135), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) (ATCC VR-26), Vaccinia Virus (ATCC VR-119), Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV), Rotavirus (ATCC VR-899), SARS Associated Coronavirus and Avian Influenza Virus H9N2.
- It can be used on washable hard, non-porous surfaces such as: Countertops, sinks, exterior surfaces of appliances, microwave, ovens and refrigerators, glass surfaces, laminated surfaces, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, plastic such as polystyrene or polypropylene, sealed, terrazzo, chrome and vinyl, Plexiglas®, enameled surfaces, tables, chairs, carpets, washable walls, floors, shower, stalls, bathtubs, toilets, urinals, restroom fixtures, kennel runs, cages. It is an excellent restroom cleaner and disinfectant.
- Cleans, shines, deodorizes and disinfects all hard non-porous surfaces listed on the label. It inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, leaving bathrooms and kitchens clean and fresh smelling.
- (SC-AHD-64) is an effective Disinfectant, Cleaner, Mildewstat, Fungicide, Virucide, Deodorizer for hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental offices and clinics, operating rooms, isolation wards, and medical research facilities.
- Restaurants and bars, cafeterias, institutional kitchens, fast food operations and food storage areas.
- Supermarkets, convenience stores, retail and wholesale establishments, dressing rooms and laundries.
- Institutional facilities, laboratories, factories, business and office buildings, restrooms, hotels and motels and transportation terminals.
- Institutional/household kitchens and bathrooms.
- Schools and colleges, churches, classrooms, athletic facilities and locker rooms.
- Camp grounds, play grounds, and recreational facilities
- Food processing plants, dairy farms, hog farms, poultry and turkey farms and egg processing plants.
- Veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, kennels, breeding and grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos, pet shops, and other animal care facilities.
- Automotive garages, boats, ships, campers, trailers, mobile homes, cars, buses, trains, taxis and airplanes.
- Health clubs, spas, tanning spas, massage/facial salons, hair/nail salons, barber/beauty shops, tattoo parlors.
- Disinfects hard, non-porous, inanimate, environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, vanity tops, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets. Tables, chairs, desks, bed frames, walls, cabinets, doorknobs and garbage cans. Shower stalls, shower doors and curtains, tubs and glazed tiles, toilets, urinals, glazed porcelain tile and restroom fixtures. Kennels an cages. Windows and mirrors. Obstacle course play equipment, exercise equipment, exercise mats, wrestling mats.
To download / view this products data sheet, click here.